APL through Project Brave now has access to Teen Health & Wellness – the award-winning resource that provides teens up to date, nonjudgmental, curricular, and self-help support.
- Fully updated, this essential resource features expanded content to reflect today’s most urgent social issues.
- More Relevant Than Ever: New content on racism, COVID-19, gender identity, vaping, opioid abuse, bullying, suicide, school safety, mindfulness/meditation, budgeting/money management, family life, and more.
- For Teens, By Teens: Digital storytelling for connected learning, including personal stories and video PSAs.
- All Learners Read and Succeed: Instantly translate into 100 languages, including Spanish. Text-to-speech and closed captioning are available.
- The new Calm Room feature provides videos, sounds, resources to help you relax and refocus.