The Antlers librarian will collect fees and make reservations during regular library hours. Reservations and/or cancellations are to be made in advance, in person, with the librarian during regular library hours.
Meetings and room reservations are listed on our calendar.
The community room is approximately 1700 sq. ft. and holds about 130 seated.
Availability is on first come, first served basis.
Polices & Procedures
- Municipal and government entities have priority.
- Can be reserved six months in advance.
- Only one meeting per month per group.
- The room is stocked with tables, chairs and other equipment suitable for meetings of all types. It also has a sink and a microwave for public use.
To ensure needed equipment is available, print out the Equipment List (pdf) and submit it with the room deposit.
At times, books or library equipment may be stacked in the room.
- Furniture may be moved, but must be returned to its previous order when finished.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are allowed.
- The group reserving the room is responsible for disciplining members.
- In the event of damage to the room or equipment, the deposit will forfeited.
- After library hours, present receipt of payment to the Antlers Police Department (across the street) for a key.
General rules and regulations are binding for all groups. Variances are allowed with approval of the City Manager or City Council. The use of the Library Community Room is governed by the laws of the City of Antlers in Chapter 16, Article 1. Updates to the rules may have occurred.
$50/day, required at reservation. Check, cash, or money order is accepted. No credit or debit cards. Plus a $100 deposit, also due at reservation. Deposits may be retrieved from the Antlers Public Librarian, during regular library hours, after the room has been inspected for damages.
For non-profit organizations and other state-run organizations, the $50 fee is waived and considered a donation from the City of Antlers, no deposit required.